tumblr_lf6fixapJQ1qegssko1_500
05f7690e-682_1426990a
lucy-collett-si-spoglia-su-nuts-3
lucy-collett-si-spoglia-su-nuts-2
tumblr_m0ut1ngdCB1rphicao1_500
lucy_collett_1612012_625
nxs-LucyCollettToplessVideoCoverStarsVideonuts.co.uk_hd083

lucy-collett-topless-nuts

Lucy Collett è un modello di fascino e di Page 3 Girl from Warwick , in Inghilterra . Era il vincitore del The Sun quotidiano è di circa-annuale Page 3 concorrenza Idol nel 2011. , prima della quale ha lavorato presso il Castello di Warwick . [ 4 ] Seguendo il suo successo nella competizione, ha fatto il suo Zoo debutto rivista sua prima edizione del 2012, su cui sulla copertina anteriore, nonché in un articolo di quattro pagine all'interno.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_Collett

TAGS : LUCY COLLETT,HOT,PICS,WALLPAPER,PHOTO,HD,HQ,SEXY,BIG BOTTOM,BIG BOOBS,BIG TITTS,NUDE PICS,PHOTOGALLERY,NIPPLES

Edited by Pinaz - 14/4/2014, 12:15

“I Am the Danger”

Il Mio Pensiero

PM PM Email Email Web Web  Top
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/4/2012, 19:37           Quote Quote

Il Mio Pensiero

Group:
ADMIN

Lucy Collett Topless Ginger
Hotness Highlights Ta-Ta-Tuesdays

lucy-collett-topless-april-nuts-cap-04-600x450

Oh, blessed ginger hotness and whoever wishes to take responsibility for creating the combination of sexy redheads, big bodacious funbags, and sheer jiggly giggly hotness. It's the best recipe ever invented.

For this week's Ta-Ta-Tuesday, why not pay homage to this amazing mix of all that is unholy with the latest and greatest behind the scenes look at Lucy Collett in her April Nuts magazine photoshoot, bouncing and flouncing and paying smiling lip service to the camera, while we stare like stupid boys and wonder about what comes next. Well, I have some idea what comes next, but this is a family website, so let's just say, you're going to want to lay out the plastic sheets.

Lucy Collett means business, people. Do not ogle without proper preparations. Enjoy.

Lucy Collett Topless April Nuts Photoshoot
Lucy Collett poses for a topless photoshoot
in this April's Nuts Magazine.

lucy-collett-april-2012-nuts-ps di EgotasticMedia

CREDIT : http://egotastic.com/2012/04/lucy-collett-...ta-ta-tuesdays/

“I Am the Danger”

Il Mio Pensiero

CAT_IMG Posted on 18/4/2012, 21:16           Quote Quote

Il Mio Pensiero

Group:
ADMIN

LUCY COLLETT Sexy Foto

lucy-collett-march-loaded-02-435x580

li

lucy_collett_04

lucy-collett-si-spoglia-su-nuts-5

Je-Vous-Pr%C3%A9sente-Lucy-Collett-006

lucy-collett-nuts-3

lucy-collett-page3-01-435x580

“I Am the Danger”

Il Mio Pensiero

CAT_IMG Posted on 24/4/2012, 19:39           Quote Quote

Il Mio Pensiero

Group:
ADMIN

Lucy Collett and Leah Francis Bring
Out the Big Guns for Ta-Ta–Tuesdays

lucy-collett-when-boobs-go-big-nuts-mag-03-600x450

What do you get when you put four hot young giggly glamour models onto the same photo shoot stage and tell them to act natural? You get eight parts of awesomeness is what you get, the perfect recipe for Ta-Ta-Tuesdays wherein we celebrate the bountiful bodily harvest of ripe sextasitcs like Lucy Collett, Leah Francis, Stacey Poole, and Danielle Sharp, all recent standouts in the celeb glamour model worlds, all smooshed chestily together by our friends at Nuts for one memorable 'Big Boobs' pictorial.

There are still some people in this world who do not fully comprehend the power of the chest puppies to heal the world. Do not let your heart be troubled by their uninformed comments about your big bold boobtastic viewing. They know not what they speak. Enjoy.

Lucy Collett, Leah Francis
and More in Nuts’ “When Boobs Go Big” Photoshoot

CREDIT : http://egotastic.com/2012/04/lucy-collett-...ta-ta-tuesdays/

“I Am the Danger”

Il Mio Pensiero

CAT_IMG Posted on 18/5/2012, 09:10           Quote Quote

Il Mio Pensiero

Group:
ADMIN

Lucy Collett Battles India Reynolds,
Two Titans of the Ta-Tas in Our Thursday Page 3 Battle

lucy-collett-vs-india-reynolds-page-3-may-LB-600x450

This one could be epic. Redhead vs. Brunette. Hottie vs. Hottie. Naughty vs. Nice.

This week's Page 3 battle of the chest puppies features two of the greats, the up and coming rising sextastic star, Lucy Collett, versus highly underrated, multi-year glamour model India Reynolds in a ta-to-ta flesh fight where the only losers are those who don't check them out.

Boob fight. Engage! (and enjoy).

Lucy Collett vs India Reynolds in Page 3 Topless Battle

CREDIT : http://egotastic.com/2012/05/lucy-collett-...-page-3-battle/

“I Am the Danger”

Il Mio Pensiero

CAT_IMG Posted on 30/5/2012, 19:37           Quote Quote

Il Mio Pensiero

Group:
ADMIN

Lucy Collett Topless Hotness in Red White
and Blue for a Memorial Day Celebration
Turned IntoTa-Ta-Tuesdays

lucy-collett-red-white-blue-lb-600x450

I really wanted to run this red white and blue themed ta-ta holiday special for Memorial Day weekend, but, I must be honest with you, I burst well past my plan for three beers only and got to the point when I thought I could dive head-first into a kid's pool laid out on the cement and the resulting head trauma left me unable to proceed with my occupation. I lead a life of tremendous adventure, and quite a bit of ineptitude as well.

But, here we go. The delicious, delightful, and all around double-desirable DD ginger hotness that is Lucy Collett, in red, white, and blue, in honor of the Memorial Day holiday and as a shoutout to our men and women currently serving in the Armed Forces, and reading our site on the down low from around the globe. Yep, we know you're doing it. And, guess what? You're C.O. is visiting too.

Lucy Collett puts me in a peaceful mood, so I don't want to get too deep into our military themes, but, needless to say, we do require the services of brave men and women to keep the world safe for the boobtastic. There are dark forces afoot that don't love the nekkid hot women so much you know. So, thank you. And, enjoy.

Lucy Collett Sexy Topless
Photoshoot in Red, White and Blue Edition

CREDIT : http://egotastic.com/2012/05/lucy-collett-...ta-ta-tuesdays/

“I Am the Danger”

Il Mio Pensiero

CAT_IMG Posted on 24/7/2012, 11:23           Quote Quote

Il Mio Pensiero

Group:
ADMIN

Thank God It’s Funbags! Lucy Collett
Strips Out of Black Lingerie for Ginger Topless Goodness

lucy-collett-topless-black-lingerie-pictorial-09-600x450

It's been a long week. Some incredible ups. Some unfortunate downs in terms of news. But, the beat goes on and we have the weekend to look forward to salvaging our sinful souls, but not before we break off a big bit of bare boobtastic, a fun bit o' Friday funbags.

Lucy Collett ever and continues to amaze us every time we see her ginger locks and her tasty chest puppies dangling in the very lucky breeze. Like a Christmas morning present with a memorably red bow placed ever so perfectly atop.

In a world where violence is considered natural but hot sexy woman are considered taboo, we cling to the rational and air-filled buoys of a girl like Lucy Collett, who reminds us that boobs have ever only helped heal and nourish. Enjoy.

Lucy Collett Topless Black Lingerie Pictorial

CREDIT : http://egotastic.com/2012/07/thank-god-its...pless-goodness/

“I Am the Danger”

Il Mio Pensiero

CAT_IMG Posted on 27/7/2012, 08:15           Quote Quote

Il Mio Pensiero

Group:
ADMIN

Outtakes! Lucy Collett Topless Lingerie Full-Bodied
Hotness Just Got a Little Fuller-Bodied and Hotter

lucy-collett-topless-lingerie-nuts-outtakes-july-2012-03-600x450

You know just the word 'outtakes' causes our doughnut clogged heart to skip a beat; the promise of such overwhelming visuals from previous photoshoots we already dig so passionately, only to blessedly discover that there exist even more, previously unseen glorious photos.

We spent two full moons staring at Lucy Collett and her full moons in her recent black lingerie photoshoot for Nuts magazine. If you happen to lust curvaceous redheads, because, you know, you happen to have eyeballs connected to your male brain (or our lovely lovely Sapphic leaning lady brain), then you can immerse yourself in the bouncy curves of Lucy and imagine what it must be like to steamroll her fantastically female body all the live long day, or, in my case, for about 5 minutes, followed by a sandwich and a nap. Enjoy.

Lucy Collett Outtakes from Her Nuts
Topless Black Lingerie Shoot

CREDIT : http://egotastic.com/2012/07/outtakes-lucy...ied-and-hotter/

“I Am the Danger”

Il Mio Pensiero

CAT_IMG Posted on 11/8/2012, 16:44           Quote Quote

Il Mio Pensiero

Group:
ADMIN

Lucy Collett Topless Lingerie Pictures
Continue to Incite Our Ginger Obssession

lucy-collett-new-black-lingerie-topless-photoshoot-10-600x450

There's really no point in denying the fact that we've thrown all of our ginger-loving bodacious ta-ta lovin' deep into the camp of Lucy Collett, who in her early 20's simply seems to be getting hotter and hotter, if you happen to like curvaceous redheads (and if you don't, well, you need to be sent to re-education camps in the hinterlands of Hottieville).

In her latest incarnation of pure sextastic, a black lingerie falling off to blessed topless beauty, Lucy Collett shows from head to toe why we can't stop imagining spending a lost weekend with her in our high-end Red Roof Inn suite with the No Me Moleste sign outside on the door, and nothing but a half-empty jar of marmalade and one very dirty spoon lying spent next to Princess Lucy across the queen-sized mattress. With Lucy, we dream big. Enjoy.

Lucy Collett New Black Lingerie Topless Photoshoot

CREDIT : http://egotastic.com/2012/08/lucy-collett-...ger-obssession/

“I Am the Danger”

Il Mio Pensiero

CAT_IMG Posted on 30/8/2012, 10:46           Quote Quote

Il Mio Pensiero

Group:
ADMIN

Lucy Collett Red Lingerie,
Red Topless, Red Hot for Ta-Ta-Tuesdays!

lucy-collett-topless-in-red-lingerie-07-600x450

I've been taking a lot of flack from the goons around the Egotastic! office about my supposed infatuation with Lucy Collett, the ginger-haired red-dagger from the British Isles with the boobtastic so fantastic. So much so that I agreed to go visit my shrink, the esteemed Dr. Louden-Sparks to get an opinion as to possible over-obsession. According to Louden-Sparks, I have some condition with some fancy Latin term that basically means I can't stop thinking about amazing looking redheads with killer tubes. He reached into his medical samples drawer for what I figured would be some type of psychoactive pharmaceutical to relieve me of my incessant yearnings, but, rather, pulled out an extraordinarily large tub of Eucerin lotion and told me to try and avoid tug burns. That shrink really gets me.

And thankfully, right at the same time as Lucy Collett put out a pictorial of epic red proportions, a teasy parade of the ginger faptastic in a red lingerie striptease that will likely cause many of you as well to strain a ligament in your opposable thumb of choice. Sure, I'm way too obsessed with Lucy, but I'm at least hoping this isn't one of those cases where all the buddies gather round and wonder what the hell their half-crazed friend sees in this girl. Are you not seeing it too? Enjoy.

Lucy Collett Topless in Red Lingerie Photoshoot

CREDIT : http://egotastic.com/2012/08/lucy-collett-...ta-ta-tuesdays/

“I Am the Danger”

Il Mio Pensiero

CAT_IMG Posted on 12/9/2012, 12:15           Quote Quote

Il Mio Pensiero

Group:
ADMIN

Lucy Collett Topless Jungle Honey
Is the Sweetness We Need To Survive a Monday (VIDEO)

lucy-collett-topless-in-jungle-honey-photoshoot-19-600x450

Our passion quest for all things Lucy Collett is to the point that her pictorials don't really even need to make much sense to us for us to fall deep into lust once more with the bodacious ginger Britty celeb model.

In this 'Jungle Honey' photoshoot, Lucy seems to be lost in the jungle and does what any sane explorer would do under such conditions, she takes off her top and reveals her massively memorable mammaries to ward of potential animal assailants. Only, she's forgotten the most dangerous of lurkers, the gentleman oglers with a penchant for perky pairs of ginger melons. Let the virtual pillow assault commence! Enjoy.

Lucy Collett Topless Jungle Honey Photoshoot

Lucy Collett Jungle Honey Photoshoot di EgotasticMedia

CREDIT : http://egotastic.com/2012/09/lucy-collett-...rvive-a-monday/

“I Am the Danger”

Il Mio Pensiero

CAT_IMG Posted on 17/9/2012, 09:24           Quote Quote

Il Mio Pensiero

Group:
ADMIN

Thank God It’s Funbags!
Lucy Collett Topless for the Naughties of Office Looks

lucy-collett-Ttpless-office-secretary-photoshoot-01-600x450

It's been one hell of a week, one hell of a week for British funbags in particular, from the regal heights, to the blessedly bubbly commoner chest puppies, we view them all with equal ogling pleasure.

To send us off this week from office detail into the land of weekend bliss, let's keep it in English context with Lucy Collett, our belusted ginger with a naughty office striptease complete with the absolute-must of workplace black glasses, taking all of it off to reveal her fabulously plump pair of delights. Here are British boobs that can not spark outrage, only blind lust and a bit of drooling. Another way it ought to be. Enjoy.

Lucy Collett Topless Office Secretary Photoshoot
Lucy Collett poses topless in a sexy office secretary photoshoot

CREDIT : http://egotastic.com/2012/09/thank-god-its...f-office-looks/

“I Am the Danger”

Il Mio Pensiero

CAT_IMG Posted on 11/10/2012, 10:37           Quote Quote

Il Mio Pensiero

Group:
ADMIN

Thank God It’s Funbags! Lucy Collett Brings
Out the Big Reds to Turn Your Jimmies Blue

lucy-collett-office-striptease-03-600x450

Holy crap it's been a long week. One of those weeks where you purchase the weekend beer on Monday, stare at it on Tuesday, smell it on Wednesday, chill it on Thursday, and finally, finally crack it open on Friday (as if we didn't crack it open when we got home from the store on Monday; still, we just sent the intern out to get more, that is the great thing about beer, there's always more.)

To celebrate the reaching of this milestone we call Friday, the gateway to debauchery, desperate attempts at casual sex, and finding out what happens when you fire Silly String directly into the rectum of your passed out friend (honestly, don't draw the short straw and end up being the guy who has to hold the canister on that prank), we bring you the beautiful, bodacious, and ever memorable mammaries of ginger hottie Lucy Collett, in an office striptease of workwoman like proportions.

Now, I'm perfectly aware that Lucy is not in a real office, nor is there any chance that Liza, the unusually attractive girl in our office whose job nobody is quite clear about, is going to strip down and flash her wares like Lucy Collett, but, if you can't dare to dream, then you may as well just work through the weekend. Enjoy.

Lucy Collett Office Striptease Topless Photoshoot

CREDIT : http://www.egotastic.com/2012/10/thank-god...r-jimmies-blue/

“I Am the Danger”

Il Mio Pensiero

CAT_IMG Posted on 24/10/2012, 10:42           Quote Quote

Il Mio Pensiero

Group:
ADMIN

Lucy Collett Topless Ginger Goodness
So Hot, We Almost Want to Weep

lucy-collett-hot-topless-photoshoot-01-600x450

Yes, yes, I know, we're somewhat (if not extremely) addicted to the ginger bodacious goodness that is Lucy Collett, but you must admit, if you're going to be completely swooned over the top by something in this world, why not a red-headed super babe with just the most curvaceous amazing body. I mean, I've got a friend really into misprinted stamps, and I'd say my Lucy Collett fever trumps his insane passions, though both of us do have fantasies involving licking.

Gretchen, my dutiful six-fingered right hand woman once told me she saw a painting in a museum so beautiful, she wanted to cry. I never quite understood her feminine sensibilities until I started tearing up while ogling a topless Lucy Collett. Men have their sensitive sides too. Enjoy.

Lucy Collett Super Hot Topless Photoshoot

http://www.egotastic.com/2012/10/lucy-coll...t-want-to-weep/

“I Am the Danger”

Il Mio Pensiero

CAT_IMG Posted on 22/11/2012, 11:40           Quote Quote

Il Mio Pensiero

Group:
ADMIN

If You’re Buying Me a Christmas Gift This Week —
Lucy Collett Topless Under My Tree Pretty Please

lucy-collett-takes-off-her-top-in-topless-shoot-16-600x450

When I was a kid, every year at Yuletide, I dreamed of the magical train set or the G.I. Joe 'Go Joe' Super Power Pack collection underneath the pine tree. But, as my old man liked to remind me, dreams are for the kids whose dads might actually buy them something cool for Christmas, whereas, I had no shot, so I should start elevating used tube socks on my list for Santa and I'd never be disappointed.

Well, now, as a fully grown, yet entirely immature adult, it's no longer trains or action figures that dance about my head like cherry plums, it's the thought of my ginger curvy passion, Lucy Collett, writhing topless atop fruit cakes on the linoleum floor beneath my little aluminum tree. And, just the thought of Santa dropping this wicked hot and plump-puppied gift beneath my hopeful tree, well, now I am going to need that tube sock.

Take a look at Lucy in her latest pictorial and tell me you've got a better gift idea! Enjoy.

Lucy Collett Takes Off
Her Top in a Topless Pictorial

http://www.egotastic.com/2012/11/if-youre-...-pretty-please/

“I Am the Danger”

Il Mio Pensiero

40 replies since 14/4/2012, 12:15